In his 1943 paper "A Theory of Human Motivation", Abraham Maslow identified safety and security as the second most important human basic need, just behind physiological needs (air, water, food, clothing and shelter).
Unfortunately these days, our safety and security are often challenged or compromised. Whether due to criminal activity, violent intruders or even terrorist events, our professional environments and employees are required to adapt and respond. Buildings now need to provide safe spaces and escape routes, policies and procedures need to account for safety and security measures, and personnel need to be trained, regularly.
Axellium provides a variety of crisis management services to ensure your business and your teams are prepared, compliant and safe at all times.
WHY CARE ABOUT CRISIS MANAGEMENT?
Safety and security should be given adequate attention for a number of reasons, including:
- Safety and security is a basic human need
- It is often a compliance requirement
- Regular training is best to develop and maintain awareness, preparedness and responsiveness
- Safe and secure workplaces improve corporate culture
WHEN SHOULD YOU LOOK AT CRISIS MANAGEMENT?
Safety and security training and preparedness applies to a variety of real-life situations, including:
- Natural disaster preparedness
- Active shooter situations
- Workplace violence recognition and prevention
- Building design, safe rooms, escape routes
- Safety cameras positioning
HOW DO WE HELP?
We offer a number of programs and services that can be tailored to you specific requirements:
- Our training, certifications and advisory services always reflect the most current trends and regulations for your region or state, as well as the most current Federal compliance standards
- We evaluate your current readiness through detailed surveys and assessments
- We provide interactive facilitated training sessions that educate your management team and staff, and extend into practical applications in your specific environment
- We help design buildings and campuses with best practices in mind
- Our team maintains memberships and certifications from industry leading associations including:
- POST IDI
- ILEETA and more
WHAT BENEFITS CAN YOU EXPECT FROM OUR SERVICES?
There are many significant benefits to training your organization, some of which extending well beyond safety and security:
- Reduced liability exposure due to failure to train
- Improved ability to react to external and internal threats
- Industry specific certification credentials (call for details)
- Increased employee engagement and many more