Only 1 in 3 small businesses survive past 2 years in operation. Fewer than 1 in 5 keep their doors open for 10 years. Great products or services are no longer enough. To succeed in the digital age, businesses need to do more to reach and retain the attention of their target audience.
Today more than ever, market engagement needs to be scaled. This can be done reliably and cost-effectively with properly planned and executed online visibility or SEO initiatives.
Axellium uses proven white-hat techniques to establish, grow, and optimize your online presence to maximize engagement with key audience groups.
WHY CARE ABOUT ONLINE VISIBILITY?
Online Visibility is increasingly becoming a significant, if not the primary source of marketing for businesses:
- Inbound marketing leads (from SEO, social media, online content) close 10 times more frequently than outbound marketing leads (from direct mail, print/paid ads);
- 75% of search engine users only look at the first page of results, confirming that search engine optimization is not a luxury, it is a necessity for organic website traffic;
- 88% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations;
- Analytics and tracking tools make online marketing testable, informative, and targeted. They enable businesses to make data-driven decisions based on proven return on investment
- It takes only 3 seconds for your online visitors to form an opinion about your business. An impactful online profile makes or breaks a business’ opportunity to engage new audiences.
WHAT DOES ONLINE VISIBILITY REALLY MEAN?
Developing, growing and maintaining an “online presence” no longer simply means a deploying a simple website template. To develop an effective online image, your business needs:
- A well-defined, segmented customer persona for targeting - the more specific the persona, the better the market message;
- An updated, mobile responsive, close-oriented website;
- Keyword targets that balance both search volume and audience specificity (what does your audience search for);
- Verified and branded web assets such as:
- Google Business;
- Yelp, Linkedin, Pinterest, Instagram as needed.
- An email mailing list for follow up with current followers and potential future customers;
- Mobile applications to allow for push notifications, distraction-free connection and followup opportunities with audiences.
HOW DO WE HELP IMPROVE YOUR ONLINE VISIBILITY?
We offer a number of programs and services that can be tailored to your specific requirements:
- We analyze your needs and adapt proven techniques to your specific environment, building on past successes and addressing any shortfalls, known or discovered during our assessment;
- All online efforts aim specifically at driving revenue - online traffic to a business is meaningless unless the sales message converts visitors;
- From image establishment to reputation management, we handle all levels of an online presence;
- Online traffic, bounce rates, conversion rates and more are diligently tracked to give an unbiased, data-driven approach to online decision making;
- Every campaign is customized to your budget and needs, from quick-result solutions like Google Adwords and Facebook ads to long term high-return investments like SEO and Branding.
WHEN SHOULD YOU LEVERAGE ONLINE VISIBILITY?
Start now. Much like retirement savings, online visibility takes time, and there is not substitute for doing it. A rich online profile is much like a diversified stock portfolio that pays off in many ways:
- Well-managed online visibility can boost inbound marketing results and put marketing on autopilot with customers rolling in more reliably than word-of-mouth
- Short term: site traffic and new markets can be tested with minimal investment commitment and inform future, larger initiatives
- Long term: website improvements, online profile construction and SEO efforts are functionally permanent assets to the business leaving a lasting and wide footprint