Content marketing is one of the most important aspects of a company’s marketing plan. Creating high quality, consistent content is crucial for companies on many levels.
Creating and publishing regular, fresh, organic content is the single most effective way for businesses to get noticed. Content fuels social media and helps improve search rankings. Yet for most, content creation remains a very challenging reality.
Fact: creating quality content takes time, and time is a commodity many thought leaders and knowledge experts have in short supply.
So the challenge is: how do you extract, share and leverage your thoughts, insight and knowledge without setting aside (and slowing down) everything else you're doing?
We do this by working closely with you to understand your company, industry, and the goals you’re hoping to achieve. Once we know where we need to go with content, we create a multi channel content strategy to get you there.
WHY IS CONTENT MARKETING SO IMPORTANT?
Content marketing just works: 67% of B2B buyers rely more on content to make decisions this year than last. Consider the amount of content business buyers share with their peers and colleagues: blog posts (40%); infographics, eBooks or white papers (35%); case studies and webinars (33%); videos (25% and growing).
76% of organizations will produce more content this year than last, but doing so remains a challenge on many levels:
- 67% of organizations don’t have a content marketing strategy;
- Over 50% of organizations can’t define successful content marketing outcomes;
- 70% of marketers report their organizations are ineffective at content marketing.
Our approach simplifies the process, saves you time, and helps you address the content creation challenge efficiently by producing regular, meaningful and targeted content that aligns with your business strategy.
HOW IS OUR APPROACH UNIQUELY VALUABLE?
We start with a goal for the content strategy. Goals are unique to every company but can include: increasing brand awareness, expanding the number of monthly leads, increasing revenues, or a combination of these and other objectives.
Using your identified goals as guideposts, we create a clear picture of who your ideal clients are. The resulting buying persona(s) is then used to plan a full content strategy, identify where your clients live online, and what content resonates with them.
Once we know the "who", "what" and "where", we begin developing the "how" we’ll reach this audience. The content strategy we create for any client is multi-channel and leverages many content types including:
- Podcast production and distribution;
- Articles and blogs;
- Social media content (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, SlideShare, Facebook...);
- Graphic design;
- Monthly newsletter;
- Other audio and video content as appropriate.
All of this is tied up in a monthly report that helps you understand the effectiveness of the campaign.
We use facilitated interview sessions as a time-saving, efficient, and non-intrusive way for you and other experts in your organization to produce and share relevant content. The information gathered is then processed by our team to create original and engaging content designed specifically to amplify your marketing objectives.
We take the headache out of content creation.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
Where do we start? There are so many significant benefits to implementing an efficient content development process for your organization:
- Hundreds of new content pieces to publish on your web and social channels;
- Improved brand recognition by valuable members of your target audience;
- Simplified and accelerated content creation process;
- Optimum return-on-investment on time spent on content creation;
- Amplified messaging across channels to reach more leads in more ways;
- Value-added networking tools to build relationships with prospects, clients, partners and other industry leaders.