As highlighted in the "2016 World Payment Report" produced by Capgemini, global non-cash transaction volumes continue to increase year after year. In 2015, global non-cash transactions reached USD $426.3 billion, with credit cards being the fastest growing payment instrument since 2010 with the continued decline of check use. The United States accounts for a full third of this volume at $140 billion.
Transacting in non-cash instruments is no longer just an option. It is an imperative. The challenge is to do it cost-effectively, efficiently and in full compliance.
Axellium has partnered with one of the leading nationwide payment processing providers to help you quickly implement compliant and highly cost-effective payment processing solutions.
WHY DOES PARTNERING WITH THE BEST PAYMENT PROCESSOR MATTER?
Axellium has partnered with a leading payment processing provider to help you achieve significant cost savings while quickly implementing powerful, compliant and intuitive payment solutions.
Powered by Elavon, the solutions we provide make businesses more profitable and successful by using payment technologies that provide multiple competitive advantages.
From simple, intuitive and reliable credit card processing, to fully integrated customer engagement platforms, we are continuously working with our partner to develop new ways for businesses to leverage electronic payments.
Businesses now need the ability to process EMV, mobile, web, electronic invoice and Point of Sale payments. But they also don’t want to be locked into a contract or hit with hidden fees. This is why we are the perfect choice. We also help with PCI-DSS compliance so you avoid unnecessary exposure to risk and surcharges.
WHEN IS A PAYMENT PROCESSING REVIEW NEEDED?
With so many new regulations surrounding payment processing, if you haven’t had a full review of your rates and procedures in the past year, it should be done now. Some of the important recent changes:
- PCI SSC 2.0: the PCI Security Standards Council has updated its card production standard and extended it to include protections for mobile payments provisioning;
- EMV Liability Shift: merchants are now liable for fraudulent transactions if a chip card is swiped instead of using a chip reader;
- Vastly increase use of Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and digital wallets: merchants need to be able to process payments in more ways than before.
For all the above reasons and more, you need to make sure your non-cash transacting capabilities are reviewed periodically to ensure full compliance with ever-changing requirements.
HOW DO WE HELP IMPROVE YOUR PAYMENT PROCESSING?
We collect, document and analyze your current payment processing method. In doing so, we produce the following information and deliverables:
- We complete a comprehensive rate analysis to ensure you’re paying the lowest possible rates, avoiding chargebacks, and leverage AVS (Address Verification System);
- We complete a detailed compliance check to ensure you are compliant with Visa/MasterCard/Discover/AMEX PCI-DSS requirements;
- We complete a wide-ranging security check to make certain customer data is properly stored and protected.
WHAT CAN IMPROVED PAYMENT PROCESSING DO FOR YOU?
Improving your payment processing capability will provide the following key benefits:
- Reduced exposure to financial and operating risk;
- Lower processing fees and expenses;
- Enhanced compliance with the card brands ever changing requirements.